Cozumel Shopping Hours

jce2

I was hoping to get some shopping done around the main square after our time at "Salsa, Salsa, & Maragaritas".  we had planned on skipping the "dancing" and pool time part of the excursion and grab a cab downtown, but perhaps there is a snag to my plan.  An article I read suggests that shops close down from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM.  It does suggest some stores around the square don't close.  Any experience with this?  I am particularly interested in Del Sol s well as a hammock shop I am told is just behind the square

Del Sol is "in the compound" and I absolutely warrantee that store or the attached Cariloha in NOT going to be closed while there are thousands of potential customers at their doorstep.

Your private hammock shop....you have money you want to spend?....they won't be closed either. Promise.

On 8/15/2017 at 2:06 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I have never noticed the shops in the square closing during the afternoon.  Perhaps they do and I just never noticed.  I am not an avid shopper so perhaps this escaped my eagle eye.

Same here