Shows listed by ship?

Another member mentioned Momma Mia show on the Allure and it got me thinking. I love the broadway shows on the ships and wonder if there is a list of shows/ships?

For instance:

Hairspray: Symphony of the seas

Wizard of Oz: Icon of the Seas

Momma Mia: Allure of the seas

We Will Rock You: Anthem

Cats: Oasis of the Seas

Grease: Harmony Of Seas and Independence of Seas

Saturday Night Fever: Liberty of Seas

I might pick my next trip based on the show... maybe!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 2:03 PM, Mike.s said:

We Will Rock You is on Anthem, it was excellent, Cats is on Oasis, apparently it's not so good

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/cruise-shows-and-entertainment/broadway-shows

Just got off B2B on Oasis and for a non-musicals type of person I must say I absolutely LOVED Cats! The cast (who also did One Sky) were very talented, as well as all young and good looking. Managed to speak to a few of them whilst they were doing other roles or dining or in Vintages etc, and they were all very friendly. 

The other shows (Aqua and Ice) were superb too. Bravo RCI. 

First time on Oasis and loved it.

On 1/16/2024 at 9:03 AM, Mike.s said:

We Will Rock You is on Anthem, it was excellent, Cats is on Oasis, apparently it's not so good

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/cruise-shows-and-entertainment/broadway-shows

It's not that it's not so good because of poor acting or singing, it's not so good because it's just not a good play. 

I went to the mens room at intermission, and every guy in there was asking, "Do you know what's going on?", "Do you know what this is about?"

Cats is one and done play for me. But I'd gladly see Mama Mia again and again. 

1 hour ago, JeffJaje said:

It's not that it's not so good because of poor acting or singing, it's not so good because it's just not a good play. 

I went to the mens room at intermission, and every guy in there was asking, "Do you know what's going on?", "Do you know what this is about?"

Cats is one and done play for me. But I'd gladly see Mama Mia again and again. 

Truth!!..So not have ever seen or heard anything about Cats, we saw it on our 1st Oasis cruise and were horrified at the story. The actors, costumes, singing and dancing was excellent. 

What I got from the story was the cats are to vote to decide which cat dies and then the electric cat kills and skins the old man cat and then they ultimately decide to have the old lady cat that looks like a Carol Burnett character die.