Icon Deluxe Beverage package sale

foxrunner

4 minutes ago, Shanethegriff said:

The DBP is on sale at 30% off which is better than black friday but the Coco Cay discounts are less now than they were black friday. It was the same last year.

the percent off is the same but the starting point has come done - at least for my sailing. Thrill Island used to be $219 non-discounted price but that is now $179

This is what it used to be:

image.png.13facef50ba40b5727b21b9ffc5bebb3.png

About how long does it usually take for the website to be updated? The DBP is cheaper for me than the Black Friday sale so I canceled my previous order. And I received an email confirmation saying it was canceled but the cruise planner still says reserved. 

Edit: about an hour is the answer

Edited by smost

5 hours ago, foxrunner said:

Deluxe Beverage Package

RESERVED
Full Sailing - 7 Days
See order history

From

$72.99 / per guest per day
$105.00 onboard

Is this for Icon because I’m seeing 76.99 per guest per day.

i did cancel and rebook.  I got the refresher for 23.99 during Black Friday so I only need to have the deluxe repriced.   Saved over $400.

Price dropped for the drink package on my upcoming cruise, but I’m not canceling and rebooking to save $81. The cruise is paid in full so the refund would be taken from cruise fare and not refunded to my credit card. Not worth risking a cruise cancellation due to this glitch, or waiting 1+ month for a refund after many phone calls.

I know its an on going debate of 'is it worth it' but even the lower price, it is over a thousand dollars for a week long cruise for two.

I just can not justify it. Especially when I think about what a thousand bucks could stock in my home bar.

Then there is Diamond plus that gets a couple 70 cocktails in a week .... that is typically more than enough for us.

If we get a little crazy, we might have to pay for a couple extra drinks one night but usually we are turning in drink credits at the end of the day for bottled water.

Just an FYI for anyone is curious about the refund to CC turnaround of late with CP cancellations...

I cancelled our Refreshment package and purchased the DBP this past Wednesday evening (12/20/23)... credit for the cancelled Refreshment package hit my credit card this morning (12/23/23) with a posting date of 12/21/23. Appears to be back to the "normal" turnaround time... at least for now! Final payment is not due for us until the end of January, but I'm going to make sure my o/s cruise balance is accurate when I make my final payment!