favorite locations for views on Allure of the Seas

I didn't visit it on Allure, but did on Harmony, and I really liked the Trellis Bar and the seating in Central Park. I got a drink from the bar and went over to the little bronze tables they have in the area and just enjoyed the ambiance by myself. I liked it because I could enjoy my fruity drink in peace while people watching or catching up on my phone.

Allure specific - the Champagne Bar is one of the only ones left in the fleet so it's probably a good idea to swing by before it's shut down for good (it's set to be replaced with the Bionic Bar when Allure gets her amplification).

Views - there are apparently great aft views behind the aqua theater. Ben and David (@cruisewithbenanddavid) visited. It doesn't have any seating though, from what I hear, so it's nice for a lean or a stand Lol

23 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Views - there are apparently great aft views behind the aqua theater. Ben and David (@cruisewithbenanddavid) visited. It doesn't have any seating though, from what I hear, so it's nice for a lean or a stand Lol

Actually as you're going around towards the back of the aqua theater there are stairs there that will take you down to the jogging track level. There are often Adirondak chairs there to sit and take in those wake views. Pretty quiet spot for sitting and reading, except in the morning and late afternoon when people are likely to be getting their jog or walk in. Even then it's not that noisy, just a passing pedestrian. 

3 hours ago, Brando95 said:

Actually as you're going around towards the back of the aqua theater there are stairs there that will take you down to the jogging track level. There are often Adirondak chairs there to sit and take in those wake views. Pretty quiet spot for sitting and reading, except in the morning and late afternoon when people are likely to be getting their jog or walk in. Even then it's not that noisy, just a passing pedestrian. 

+1. This was my son's absolute favorite spot to hang out with me on Allure.

20230826_081648.jpg

We tried the Rising Tide bar a couple of times, just for the novelty of it.  For us, Boleros was a go-to place each evening for excellent latin dance music and drinks, at least during the cruise we were on.  If the weather is nice, sitting outside anywhere in Central Park and enjoying a drink is great.  You'll love Allure!  Lots to experience!

• Matt changed the title to favorite locations for views on Allure of the Seas

Central Park in the evenings is great to sit and listen to the musicians when they are playing.

Boardwalk is fun for people watching and you have Johnny Rockets, Sabor and the Dog House for refreshments. I would sit in the evenings across from the Dog House, listen to the Carousel and read.

We start our cruises at Schooner Bar until the cabins open and have met a lot of great folks there over the times.

Also, there is seating above the Solarium Grill that we like to go to in the mornings. Grab breakfast and take the stairs up in front of the Grill. They have tables and chairs and is a lot quieter and you can see out in front of the ship.