Am I missremebering?

NoobCruise

When it comes to pricing a RC cruise on their website I swear I use to remember that sometimes the price would change when (fake) checking out and get lower, when you added your Crown and Anchor number and sometimes it would go lower when you would add your state residence if it was a state that RC operated out of like New Jersey.

I ask because for at least the last six months or so when pricing dozens and dozens of cruises the price never has gone lower when you add your C&A # or state of residence.

What's going on here? Did they stop these discounts? Or are they adding them in after you have actually paid? Very confusing.

22 minutes ago, NoobCruise said:

When it comes to pricing a RC cruise on their website I swear I use to remember that sometimes the price would change when (fake) checking out and get lower, when you added your Crown and Anchor number and sometimes it would go lower when you would add your state residence if it was a state that RC operated out of like New Jersey.

I ask because for at least the last six months or so when pricing dozens and dozens of cruises the price never has gone lower when you add your C&A # or state of residence.

What's going on here? Did they stop these discounts? Or are they adding them in after you have actually paid? Very confusing.

In my experience,  I enter my c&a number and state when I'm entering the number of people in the cabin. It adjusts the price then.

4 minutes ago, steverk said:

In my experience,  I enter my c&a number and state when I'm entering the number of people in the cabin. It adjusts the price then.

For me it (RC website) always asks me the number of state rooms, then the number of adults and kids on a page before your pick your room type, once you pick a room type, you get to the page with the price and your names, sex, address, etc and the price never changes for me on that page anymore.

• 2 weeks later...