Orange error in the app

Vlad

1 hour ago, Vlad said:

Hi guys,
Does anyone have any problems accessing reservation details in the app?

On the website it's showing up fine, can make additional reservations, but calendar is empty 

As if something isn't working 

I'm getting this message...

Screenshot_20230926_034050_Royal.jpg

I keep getting this, but everything works just fine. I have been seeing people in my FB sailing group keep reporting that the reservations they made have disappeared for some shows, but I still see everything so not sure what's up 

5 minutes ago, ScottD said:

I keep getting this, but everything works just fine. I have been seeing people in my FB sailing group keep reporting that the reservations they made have disappeared for some shows, but I still see everything so not sure what's up 

Not sure what you mean all is fine. 

In the app, this orange message is the only thing I'm getting, no tabs or info is showing up for this cruise. 

Another reservation almost 6 months later, and all is working for that one. 

Just now, Vlad said:

Does it disappeared closer to the sailing? 

Otherwise it makes app unusable for any reservations or info 

It seems to come and go entirely randomly. One time when I open the app it will be there and the next it won't, and then it will come back again, so it's completely unpredictable.

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

When I get that orange message it is b/c I am not signed into the internet, onboard.  I have never gotten that message on land.

Now that you mention it, I have wondered in the past if it might be down to a fluctuating internet signal. I've had it appear both at home and on board ships.

4 hours ago, Vlad said:

Does it disappeared closer to the sailing? 

Otherwise it makes app unusable for any reservations or info 

It just goes away on my app, like it pops up for a second and as soon as I click on anything else, it goes away and it works. So maybe it is just a connection thing that pops up temporarily when I have a bad cell connection?  But it literally has no affect on my app itself 

8 minutes ago, ScottD said:

It just goes away on my app, like it pops up for a second and as soon as I click on anything else, it goes away and it works. So maybe it is just a connection thing that pops up temporarily when I have a bad cell connection?  But it literally has no affect on my app itself 

No, it goes away, but app is empty... No info 

And internet is perfect... 

So not sure what to do