Luggage Valet is Back at Port Everglades

WAAAYTOOO

Maybe this is old news but I don’t recall this service coming back before.

On Adventure now and received this letter in my cabin.  I have no idea if it is still complimentary for suites (doubtful) and the price, surprisingly, only went up by $4 since I last recall seeing it.

I always used this service when I was flying to/from cruises.  Glad to see it has returned.  I tried to upload the image but I don’t think it worked.  Ugh

2 minutes ago, Gilley said:

It’s news to me as I have idea what luggage valet is.

Sorry.  I’ll try and upload the image again later.  It’s a service where they take your luggage from the ship, take it to the airport and you don’t see it again until you arrive at your destination airport.  $29.  It used to be a great service.  Hopefully it is, again.

We just used it, as most folks do, when leaving Quantum last week in Seattle and it was amazing. The most incredible part is that the port of Seattle provides it as a free service.  SO easy to just walk away from the ship and wander around downtown before our flight home and not have to haul your luggage around with you. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just used luggage valet on February 18th. I was tracking our two suit cases with Apple air tag. My wife’s suitcase made it to FFL then loaded on our Delta flight. When we got to ATL around 2:30, my suitcase was still at the cruise terminal. I called Royal while in ATL but they said a 3rd party handles the luggage and did not have a number. I got my luggage the next day. I’ll go back to walking off our bags. My idea of going to the CK in the morning for breakfast and not messing with our bags backfired.