Weather and the next 7 days

On 9/8/2023 at 5:19 PM, smokeybandit said:

Looks like RC is hedging its bets on some of the further east Caribbean ports being a bit bumpy next week (due to how far out waves will get pushed from the storm) and several itineraries have been changed.

I think it'd be kinda fun to bounce around a bit. 

Have you seen the video of what happened on voyager the other day? Hit by a rogue 70mph wind gust. Emptied the pools. Took captain about 5 minutes to right the ship. It was crazy! Not sure if this link will work 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6138993053/permalink/10161268681758054/?mibextid=S66gvF

3 hours ago, Jill said:

Have you seen the video of what happened on voyager the other day? Hit by a rogue 70mph wind gust. Emptied the pools. Took captain about 5 minutes to right the ship. It was crazy! Not sure if this link will work 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6138993053/permalink/10161268681758054/?mibextid=S66gvF

I did see that, I love the varying reactions... kid screaming, guy recording basically cracking up at one point, lady running... it had it all! 

3 hours ago, ScottD said:

I did see that, I love the varying reactions... kid screaming, guy recording basically cracking up at one point, lady running... it had it all! 

I’m not on Facebook so can’t see it.  Wish I could!  Was trying to google about the incident but didn’t find anything that was recording as it happened!  Guess I will need to ask one of my kids or grandkids to find it on their Facebook for me 😆