Rafts for ocean at CocoCay?

3 hours ago, Floatingby said:

Just wondering if people bring floats for the beach at CocoCay? I know not for the pools but are they allowed in the ocean?

Definitely. I am usually the only tourist in any ocean with my own float I brought from home. People always ask where I rented it from, sorry guys this ones from Amazon

This trick saves a TON of money in places like Waikiki where everyone is buying cheeeeap ABC Store floats that cost an arm and a leg! 

We always bring two inflatable sling floats (2 floats with a web connector) on all our Caribbean trips along with my snorkel equipment. They are inexpensive and inflate/deflate quickly with the only drawback being no built-in adult beverage holder. 😒 The wife and I love to sit out and float enjoying the waves and sunshine.

1 hour ago, bobroo said:

cruising queens looking like Cleopatra on giant inflatable flamingoes.

I got such a giggle out of this !!!  We have a neighbor who has a GIANT floating swan inflatable bobbing about in her pool.  I always laugh about it when I see it.  It is GINORMOUS; its head sticks up above the fence !

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I got such a giggle out of this !!!  We have a neighbor who has a GIANT floating swan inflatable bobbing about in her pool.  I always laugh about it when I see it.  It is GINORMOUS; its head sticks up above the fence !

A Cruising Queen in her natural enviornment!

6 hours ago, bobroo said:

I think this is am awesome idea!

I am looking forward to future visits to South Beach at Coco Cay being a regatta of rafts, floats, slings, and many cruising queens looking like Cleopatra on giant inflatable flamingoes.

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

I love this. I may have to suggest it on my sailings facebook page. Calling all Cleopatra Cruising Queens!