Casita selection

ScottD

So we bit the bullet and got a Casita on Oasis for a port day on our upcoming cruise-me and my son may get off, but the wife has no interest so we figured it'd be a nice little relaxing afternoon for her (and us) in the casita. We actually found a video tour of them recently and found the one we really want. Do you have to wait until your day of reservation to pick it out at Lime and Coconut, or can I go up on night one and have them pencil me in for the one we want? 

2 hours ago, Xaa said:

Neither of those @ScottD.  On the morning of Day 2 at I think 9 AM you can make your selections for Casitas you have reserved for any days in the week.  Being a port day you'll almost certainly be golden on your choice.  People do start lining up probably around 8:45 AM

Oh cool. It Says to go on the "day of your reservation" but I figured like everything else on RC, you can probably do it earlier than expected. We got it for our Port Canaveral day because we don't dock until 1pm, so it was kind of like getting it for the majority of a sea day at the port day price! 

On 7/31/2023 at 5:17 PM, MaryCS62 said:

Glad you asked - I have one for our Nassau day (getting of the ship at PC, PDCC & Labadee) & was thinking of trying to pick mine on day 1 after boarding, but if they say no, then I'll try day 2 at 9am

Try Day one...someone on an Oasis facebook page said they just did it on day one, before the sail away and was able to book the casita for day 4. Worth a shot either way