We hit a snag please try again later

I am using the mobile app. I have 2 upcoming cruises. When I pull up the 1st cruise. It has an orange banner and says we hit a snag, try again later. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times and when I had someone else try on their phone they get the same message. It has been like this for over a month. The 2nd cruise is fine on the app. I called and they told me IT was looking into it but no luck so far. Does anyone know how I can fix this.

14 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

I am gust guessing but as a computer programmer I would say it is a problem with your booking record on their servers.  There is nothing that you can do except keep after them to fix the problem.  Does your booking load OK on the website?

Yes and when I called them to ask if they could remove the booking and add it back they said they could see the booking and there was no problem. I guess I need to call again 

I booked a November cruise to Nassau and have had the same issue with the app. I was told it was a glitch and they're working on it and if possible to make any pre-cruise purchases (drink package, excursions) online instead of on the app. I've been told it will definitely be fixed before the cruise date. Fingers crossed and happy cruising!

Kate

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/16/2023 at 2:45 PM, beth555 said:

I am using the mobile app. I have 2 upcoming cruises. When I pull up the 1st cruise. It has an orange banner and says we hit a snag, try again later. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times and when I had someone else try on their phone they get the same message. It has been like this for over a month. The 2nd cruise is fine on the app. I called and they told me IT was looking into it but no luck so far. Does anyone know how I can fix this.

Hi, any luck getting app working for this cruise?

My TA is no help.

Worried if everything is OK with reservation or why it's happening only with this cruise. 

What ship and date is your cruise? 

I'm wondering if it's the same one with a problem. 

On 7/19/2023 at 9:12 AM, Katiemay0101 said:

I booked a November cruise to Nassau and have had the same issue with the app. I was told it was a glitch and they're working on it and if possible to make any pre-cruise purchases (drink package, excursions) online instead of on the app. I've been told it will definitely be fixed before the cruise date. Fingers crossed and happy cruising!

Kate

Hi, any luck getting app working for the cruise?

My TA is no help.

Worried if everything is OK with reservation or why it's happening. 

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

I have no problems for any of mine, none of which are May 19th. My signature has my dates.

Got it, so problem isn't Wonder itself. 

But maybe this specific date... 

Trying to figure out how to get it resolved. No one been able to help so far... 

4 minutes ago, octaviocloss said:

I got the same problem with Odyssey saiiling on Jan 6th; can't even check in. If anyone finds a solution let us know ♥

OMG 

Why can't check-in? 

So what are you going to do? 

I thought website would work without the app in case of check in problem , since I could make reservations on website just fine 

10 minutes ago, TomBryant said:

Yes, it is the 19th. I have yet to find any info about a cure for the issue.

So what's wrong with 19th ?!? 

Cure, is only to either by yourself or your TA to keep complaining to Royal! 

Officially, having them open ticket, then eventually they will fix it! 

If ticket is opened they can't continue ignoring it and have tickets opened and not resolved !!! 

• 3 months later...