deluxe beverage package cocktails

I've got an upcoming cruise on Anthem of the Seas. I was looking at the deluxe beverage package, it says that "*Package includes any single beverage item with a value of up to $14". Checking the menus for the bars every cocktail is priced $15 or above. Does this mean that cocktails are not included, doesn't seem very deluxe if not

2 minutes ago, tingtang said:

Not to de-rail the thread, but this is a related question...

Are there ever happy hours offering discounted drinks?  

This would be good for light drinkers such as myself whom makes no sense to purchase a drink package.

No. There are free drinks associated with staying in a suite, but no ship-wide happy hours or discounts.

If you drink wine, you can bring one bottle per person.

7 minutes ago, tingtang said:

Not to de-rail the thread, but this is a related question...

Are there ever happy hours offering discounted drinks?  

This would be good for light drinkers such as myself whom makes no sense to purchase a drink package.

There is a rotating Drink of the Day which is priced around 25% cheaper than it is found on the menu! 

1 hour ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Do I have to ask about the drink of the day? I was looking at the boards they have on each bar but noticed they weren't specific for the day....

It's usually in the cruise compass as it is typically the same drink shipwide or on a small sign posted at the bar.  You can also ask the bar staff. 

1 hour ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Do I have to ask about the drink of the day? I was looking at the boards they have on each bar but noticed they weren't specific for the day....

I am pretty sure I have only seen them listed on those bar top ad boards you mention. I definitely noticed them swapping those out since the content changed daily! I BELIEVE it should be on the back side of these mini sandwich boards? We never got the “keep the glass” version but that’s because we’ve always had the DBP. The price on the image I found leads me to believe it’s super old but I definitely saw the DOTD advertised on my March 2023 on Brilliance! 

image.thumb.png.8283bf7e02bda464cb3e1dd128d8e26b.png

image.thumb.png.fbf1302bf5a33737ccc37e081519c9f4.png