Coco Beach Club

Rooty

56 minutes ago, michaelp1446 said:

I believe this came up on another thread but can't find it.

Yes, it did, somewhere. Many people reporting the same thing.

Based on some of the latest prices I've seen, you'd have to place a lot of value on it to book it.

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yes, it did, somewhere. Many people reporting the same thing.

Based on some of the latest prices I've seen, you'd have to place a lot of value on it to book it.

Unfortunately, we have not been afforded  😏the opportunity to see the prices on the day passes to say 👍or👎

1 hour ago, michaelp1446 said:

Unfortunately, we have not been afforded  😏the opportunity to see the prices on the day passes to say 👍or👎

Obviously prices vary by ship, date, sale etc... but the last prices I've seen were north of $250pp.

My CP for Sunday is closed but I want to say it was something like $283.99pp.

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

Obviously prices vary by ship, date, sale etc... but the last prices I've seen were north of $250pp.

My CP for Sunday is closed but I want to say it was something like $283.99pp.

Ouch!   Hard Pass on that.  Thanks for info. It's only the 2024 cruises that are missing the day passes in the cruise planner that I can see.

I just mentioned this on another strand, our June 7, 2024 sailing on the Adventure released the Beach Club Cabanas but no Beach Club Day passes. We are sharing the Island with Icon of the Seas that day so I'm thinking the passes when released are going to be sky high. The OWC is 3,999 and the BC is 3,699 & they are selling. Way to steep for our little party of three. If the Icon is there before us we are just going to stay on the ship in the Solarium, if we are lucky enough to be there first we will get off and plant ourselves somewhere on South Beach.....unless they are waiting because the new adult area will be open by then?  I feel like the Icon is going to command crazy high prices. 

12 minutes ago, Neesa said:

If the Icon is there before us

Looks like you arrive at the same time. How are your running skills? 🤣

14 minutes ago, Neesa said:

unless they are waiting because the new adult area will be open by then

That should help with the crowding on CocoCay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 11:15 PM, Baked Alaska said:

The Beach Club and about 15 other PD at CC excursions are not showing up for our 2nd week Feb 2024 sailing on Oasis  of the Seas.

oh man we’re the first week on oasis for feb 2024 and i almost thought we’d be sailing buddies!! 

it is too early for a roll call 😂