Royal up bid status missing

When I log into the royal carribean web site, there was a link on my home page showing my bid status, but now that’s gone. However if I go to the link in my email from royalup program invitation,  it takes me to my bids but the page looks different and doesn’t state accepted or pending just shows my bid. Why is it no longer on my royal Caribbean home page? Are my bids still active?

thank you for your help!

11 hours ago, Jdavid said:

When I log into the royal carribean web site, there was a link on my home page showing my bid status, but now that’s gone. However if I go to the link in my email from royalup program invitation,  it takes me to my bids but the page looks different and doesn’t state accepted or pending just shows my bid. Why is it no longer on my royal Caribbean home page? Are my bids still active?

thank you for your help!

It was not on the home page of the website because Royal up is handled by a third party. The cruise planner area will show, for a limited time, if you can place a bid, once you do it sends you to the RoyalUp website. 

We have seen the Royal Up bid go into spot were it was not modifiable when they were assigning rooms.  If your cruise is about a month out, it is likely that they are starting that process.  It seems to depend on the room inventory and the timeframe can vary a little but that is usually near the 30 day mark.

• 1 month later...

So, I still haven't gotten a "too bad, so sad" email yet but I did find, if I go to the confirmation email from when I made the bid and click the link to see status or modify, it brings me to the status page that disappeared from my account. Says it's still submitted so it must be that they removed it because bidding was shut down. As of a few days ago, the cruise was sold out so that makes sense. 

3 hours ago, Aberrios8807 said:

I checked ours (9/17 on Oasis) and it's gone too. I can't click on modify/cancel on the email either it says "502 bad gateway". Unsure what this means since we are still 66 days out from sailing. 

Hmmm. Maybe it's just a glitch? I just went the email route and got through. In an attempt to carry on the work of those who have come before me, I'm on a mission to try and figure out if there are any patterns whatsoever but so far it's proving to be a fruitless endeavor. lol

• 2 months later...