Door Dimensions

The standard (250 lbs.) and heavy duty (350 lbs.) scooters and wheelchairs fit through the door of a regular stateroom. A large scooter rated for 400 lbs. will probably require an room rated as accessible. These rooms have wider doors and more space for the same price but are limited. At ports, staff can help get scooters on and off if ramps are steep but if you have to tender, you may not be able to leave the ship, at least not on a scooter. Finally, most standard doors are between 23 and 24 inches wide.

On my last cruise with my family, the gentleman next door had a scooter that he left in the hallway between his door and ours when he was in the room. It was no bother at all, there was plenty of room to move past it. I don't know for the room attendants though, ha! It may be possible to just leave it in the hall if it doesn't fit through the regular doorway.

According to the form Guest Special Needs | Royal Caribbean Cruises

Wheelchairs and Scooters must fit through the stateroom door and be stored and charged in the guest staterooms.Standard stateroom doors are minimum 23 inches wide, accessible stateroom doors are 32 inches wide.

If it is less than 23 inches wide you should be good. You should probably fill out the form above as well