Royal App to be updated next week

9 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Google Play doesn't offer history like Apple does, but you can get the same info here:

https://www.appbrain.com/app/royal-caribbean-international/com.rccl.royalcaribbean#changelog

The actual change log description is kind of useless since RC doesn't tend to update this from release to release

WHAT....RC doesn't update info!? crazy! 

8 hours ago, The Crown and Anchor Life said:

I wish they would add the menus back to the main dining room and specialty restaurant tabs.  Even though it was understood that it was subject to change, it was nice to get a general idea what menu was planned for which day and a basic idea of what was on each menu.

Are you looking at a current sailing? I can see mdr menus still..just have to click on MDR 5 in order to see them

12 hours ago, ScottD said:

Are you looking at a current sailing? I can see mdr menus still..just have to click on MDR 5 in order to see them

No, I have several booked.  The nearest is two months out, the others farther.  RC used to have menus (albeit, very subject to change) listed for most of my cruises, now they seem to only have them listed for the current sailing on each ship and possibly the next sailing.

On 5/25/2023 at 7:42 AM, The Crown and Anchor Life said:

No, I have several booked.  The nearest is two months out, the others farther.  RC used to have menus (albeit, very subject to change) listed for most of my cruises, now they seem to only have them listed for the current sailing on each ship and possibly the next sailing.

I have 2  upcoming cruises in my app and can see menus on Allure, but not Jewel.   I wonder if it has to do with the ship?

7 hours ago, DJsMrs said:

I have 2  upcoming cruises in my app and can see menus on Allure, but not Jewel.   I wonder if it has to do with the ship?

All this stuff tends to vary for who knows what reason. Pre-cruise, the app is reliably unreliable.

What you can do is change to the current sailing of whatever ship to give you a general idea of what to expect.