Cozumel mooring question

Is there a way to tell in advance which specific berth a ship will be moored at, in Cozumel?

We will be there on the Allure on 6/15/23  and a friend of mine will be there on a Princess cruise at the same time.
I know RC and Carnival/Princess use different piers,  but trying to determine where the Allure will be moored, as there are 3 RCL ships scheduled to be in port that day, and I can't imagine how they would get 3 ships with one being an Oasis class at the pier normally used by RCL.     Allure, Voyager, and Serenade are the 3 scheduled to be there.

Hoping to figure this out, so we can arrange to meet up for lunch.  Hoping Allure will be in the normal RCL area and we can meet up at Margaritaville.

The goal is to hook up for lunch, right?

To prevent a lot of confusion between the 3 cruise terminals, arrival times, last minute changes by the harbor master, and passengers reluctance to really dig into their cruise documents or use Google Maps; I would avoid all that and suggest you pick a unique, family run restaurant downtown. A Casa Mission, La Choza, Pancho’s Backyard, or a La Mission kinda place.

The food will be better and the plan will be a whole lot easier to execute.

the furthest out I have seen berthing assignments the week of arrival starting on Sunday. it is Posted here https://cozumelinsider.com/?Page=CruiseShips&Sort=Arrival

Allure will most likely be at the International pier ( the most common one for Royal Ships) due to her size. 

Picking a place downtown to meet up would definitely be the way to go. 

Why worry about it?  Just setup a time and place to meet...Taxi are easy to get, so just grab one at the port.  Or better yet, everybody make reservations at Nachi Cocom and meet there.  Nachi Cocom is our go to spot in Coz.

home Nachi Cocom Beach Club Cozumel | All Inclusive Day Pass (cozumelnachicocom.com)