Juneau dropped on all summer itineraries??

26 minutes ago, 12thman said:

Large rock throws wrench into Skagway’s cruise ship schedule

https://www.ktoo.org/2023/04/11/large-rock-throws-wrench-into-skagways-cruise-ship-schedule/

That's been taken into consideration. Been a "thing" since last August. Juneau is different animal and there is no problems there.  IT glitch of the day. App issue ...cruise planner still taking my money and making it their money...with a smile. 

Gone from my sailing as well (Ovation, June 2nd). Doesn't show up in the ports listed, calendar shows a Sea Day that day. Excursions menu still show for the port itself, but there is no ability to book them as the Reserve button is grayed out with a generic note that they are "making changes". Hmm....

I’m sailing Quantum in September and it was removed from my list of ports too. Although when I go to load the cruise planner, it gives me a warning and boots me back to the cruises overview screen. "Hang tight, lots of guests are sailing through our site. Don't pick up the phone just yet, we'll load all the fun stuff soon."

2 hours ago, deep1 said:

This morn update: Still showing but greyed out trying to buy another excursion. I see elsewhere that other items offered not related to Juneau are gone as well. App Planner showing palm trees for that day. 

A call revealed that it is just a glitch and I was able to book over the phone