Pregnant wife

Hello, my wife is currently pregnant but we booked a cruise for March 2025. This is one year past the expected due date of our child. One the book page I just put in random information for the child that will be sailing with us. Would this information be able to be changed later once name and date of birth is set? I'd hate if I had to cancel and rebook possibly losing any discounts and early pricing. 

Congratulations!

I know someone who recently experienced something similar.  They added the unborn and unnamed infant to the future booking as "Baby Lastname" and once the child was born they updated the booking with the given name of the child and actual birth date.  That was nearly two years ago.  They sail in a few months.  

If the unborn child is already on the booking you are good for now.  Once born, update the booking with the actual information.

Only one adult has to remain unchanged on the booking.  The data for the other guests on the booking can be changed up to a few days from the cruise but don't leave it to the last minute to update.

Yes.

We are taking our middle son and his family on a cruise in February 2024.  His wife is pregnant and the due date is in June of this year.  

Our travel agent booked a cabin for four and put the upcoming baby as “tba” for first and last name.   She said she can go back and put the name in when the baby arrives. 

Edit: @twangster was faster than me 

Congratulations!! We had a similar situation. We had booked a cruise for December 2024 for ourselves and our adult kids (son and DIL) when the itinerary opened and we got a great price. A couple months later we found out that they are expecting and due this year. The room we had booked for them was a two-person capacity room though and by this point rooms had doubled in price from the initial itinerary release. I called Royal and they said that once the baby is born (and we have a name), just call them and they will add the baby without needing to change rooms/categories, and without a reprice, and a crib will be in the room for them. I even got this in writing when I messaged them through FB. 

Congrats! Here is the low down on cruising with a to-be or a very young infant:

Mother can be no more than 24 weeks at the time of cruising.
Infants must be a minimum of 6 months old on the sailing date for most voyages, and can't be no more than 2 days at sea until the age of 1.