Oasis Suite Sun Deck

SweetPea

I'm guessing every post/video I've seen of the suite sundeck on Oasis  is on a port day or embarkation day or is a tour day for agents or something. Bottom line, no one is there, using the sun deck. Hence, my post. 

I'm assuming the suite sundeck bar is actually staffed during the day under usual circumstances? Any time it's not staffed and the bar isn't open?

On Anthem, the suite sundeck was absolutely nothing special and we never had bar service there. We preferred the Solarium on that ship instead. 

Any insight on a normal day on Oasis suite sun deck is appreciated. Thanks!

28 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Totally agree with you on this.  Pathetic suites sun deck on Anthem. I haven’t sailed on Odyssey (yet) but I assume it’s the same ?

Odyessy is much worse. They took the suite sun deck and made it a teen area.  Now there is a small space overlooking the forward pool behind the lime and coconut pool.  There is constant movies playing and no sea views so not so relaxing.

Oasis suite sun deck is large…wraps around the whole deck…nice loungers…has little private cabanas overlooking the Solarium…has bathrooms…and a great full bar with seating. I like the little sun beds underneath the slides. There is no hot tub but there is a misting shower to cool off. And I agree; Dana is great! 
The suite sundeck on the Anthem is…..meh. Not very large. Just has nice loungers, some chairs, and a nice view overlooking the pool. No bar but bar service…although pretty intermittent. Gets crowded on sea days.