Vancouver stay for 2 nights Pre Cruise

SandyB

Have been there for work and once for a cruise.  We did the Marriott Pinnacle for our pre-cruise and it was pretty decent.  The piece of advice I'll share is there are tons of options in downtown around the port, do a little searching to find the best deal for you.  Adding that with 2 days, I would stay in the Coal Harbor area (see map below).  Likely you will be able to see the water from the room.  You can also walk to a number to things including Stanley Park (along the waterfront), Gas Town area, and even the cruise port.  (And there is nothing better than to hear the nightly cannon being fired!🤣

image.thumb.png.c866ff5246169884c3e6d9bf506e751f.png

8 hours ago, Jim Bonaventura said:

We rented an AirBNB a few blocks from the port. 32nd floor of a high rise...the view was incredible. Gas Town and a ton of bars and restaurants were walkable. Took UBER everywhere else, including to and from the airport and cruise terminal.

Fantastic city!

Gas Town is one of my favorite hangout areas at night. 

On 12/31/2022 at 5:14 AM, Jim Bonaventura said:

We rented an AirBNB a few blocks from the port. 32nd floor of a high rise...the view was incredible. Gas Town and a ton of bars and restaurants were walkable. Took UBER everywhere else, including to and from the airport and cruise terminal.

Fantastic city!

Do you remember which host?  I am looking at their site.  I see same picture with different host and location.  Not sure those are real pic or not.

After my Alaskan cruise we stayed at the Westin right there on the water between the port and Stanley Park. Really enjoyed the view from the room and the easy access to Stanley Park. The Pan Pacific hotel is literally right there at the cruise port but can be a bit pricey. 

Thinking about trying the Blue Horizon next year following the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise. Had it booked last year until the cruise got cancelled.