Need the "room trick" to figure out where the bed is!

mom2mybugs

Royal finally put our room number on our guarantee (we knew the room from the bar code, but now have it official).  Because I have pretty much nothing else to research, I need to figure out whether the bed or the sofa is by the balcony.  I know it's been posted a gazillion times, but could someone please tell me the trick again...i know it's every other room but i can't remember how to start it. If it matters, it's harmony 11560.  Also...anybody stayed in this room?  What about 8286 (that's my daughter's honeymoon room next year!)  Jane

50 minutes ago, mom2mybugs said:

harmony 11560.  Also...anybody stayed in this room?  What about 8286 (that's my daughter's honeymoon room next year!)  Jane

It looks like 11560 will have the bed by the balcony....which is a good thing, IMO.

8286 should also have the bed by the balcony !

SCORE !

Photo (courtesy of Cruisedeckplans.com)  is of 11564, which should be the same configuration as 11560

image.png.48d76e4ead163be722b90fd71230043d.png

18 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It looks like 11560 will have the bed by the balcony....which is a good thing, IMO.

8286 should also have the bed by the balcony !

SCORE !

Photo (courtesy of Cruisedeckplans.com)  is of 11564, which should be the same configuration as 11560

image.png.48d76e4ead163be722b90fd71230043d.png

I almost messaged you directly!  I'm so excited!  So much easier to move when you aren't going around the bed AND can look out your balcony when you wake up!  Yeah!  Jane

3 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

Because I have pretty much nothing else to research, I need to figure out whether the bed or the sofa is by the balcony. 

I'm sincerely glad to see that someone else researches the crap out of their cruises too and eventually runs out of things to research, LOL!!!!! You and me are over-research sisters!

3 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

I'm sincerely glad to see that someone else researches the crap out of their cruises too and eventually runs out of things to research, LOL!!!!! You and me are over-research sisters!

And if I'm bad here, you should see me with my disney trips lol!   I'm on youtube every day for harmony cruise videos too.  Hi I'm Jane and I am obsessed with my upcoming trip lol!  Jane