Reserving Shows Pre-Cruise Back?

So I logged in today and went to "Entertainment" and it changed from a screen saying they are still preparing things to one saying "reserve shows now" but there is nothing there 

I assume (hope) just hasn't really loaded anything yet but has me a little anxious I am missing out (on the Feb 18th Symphony of the Seas sailing)

EDIT: became available to book this evening - was able to book Hairspray, Hiro, Flight, 1977, and the adult comedy

@Maggie M did the escape room on navigator and had a lot of fun, we have done a few land based ones and also the room on symphony.  i would say navigator was on the slightly harder end of the spectrum.  as for other entertainment, that can only be reserved on certain oasis and quantum class ships at this point.  this is the message we have in the cruise planner on our freedom class sailing

image.thumb.png.579ceb2e626cd96f775eefa98efccf5e.png

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Mama E said:

Hi there, seeking advice.

I just checked in for our cruise (45 days out) and ALL of the complimentary shows are booked. How are we supposed to be able to get in on these?

Thanks in advance.

They only allow a certain number of reservations pre-cruise, they will have options to book once you board and connect to the ships Wi-Fi. There will also be a standby line that opens for each show. 

On 4/13/2023 at 9:23 AM, Mama E said:

Hi there, seeking advice.

I just checked in for our cruise (45 days out) and ALL of the complimentary shows are booked. How are we supposed to be able to get in on these?

Thanks in advance.

When you board look for the “box office” if there is one, it’s a table set up for entertainment reservations. If the ship doesn’t have one you can try guest services for reservations-and if there’s a line get on the app and see if you can book anything while you wait. 
mid there is nothing at all available keep checking the app and  go standby to the shows, ask the employees in the area if the show where the standby line begins.