cruising at the end of February- weather?

Magoody

14 minutes ago, ScooterScott22 said:

Expect that it is horrible in February.  It gets so cold here in Florida that during most of February our AC is actually turned off. 🥶

What's scary is I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not based on how native Floridians react to weather approaching 70, let alone cooler.

I was born and raised outside Philly and can't wait for it to finally cool down, even after living here for 22 years.

12 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

What's scary is I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not based on how native Floridians react to weather approaching 70, let alone cooler.

Sorry, sarcasm does not always come through on computer messages (text/email/posts).  Thought the frozen smile might have helped convey sarcasm.

Yes, I grew up in the mid-west, moved to the mountains and was even on ski patrol so I know what "real" cold is.  I'll admit I'm not quite as hearty as I once was, 16 + years here, but October - March is great. 

12 minutes ago, ScooterScott22 said:

Sorry, sarcasm does not always come through on computer messages (text/email/posts).  Thought the frozen smile might have helped convey sarcasm.

Normally it would, but you know what I'm talking about. I ran into Publix yesterday morning in shorts and a t-shirt... I saw winter coats! 🤣