Anybody stay in Freedom of the Seas Deck 11 Junior Suites?

billnye97

We had a Junior Suite on Liberty OTS deck 11 which is also a Freedom Class ship. We loved it as it was added during the amplification and all the interior is new with soft close drawers, new fixtures, etc. It is very convenient to the pool being right by the Solarium, easy walk to Windjammer without stairs and to the kids clubs. Being just a few rooms all the way forward it was also very quiet at night.

27 minutes ago, Jkaczano said:

Stayed in deck 11 junior suite in Adventure in May. Very convenient and quiet.  Would definitely stay in them again

We have been on Freedom and Liberty in a Jr. Suite on deck eleven and can say the same. Very quiet and convenient but there is a small increase in motion to consider being on a higher deck .

We've been on Freedom multiple times, and always in a Junior Suite.  This is why I try to book nothing less in Suite sizes.  We're spoiled.

The jr. Suites on Freedom are spacious and very usable.  The walk in closet is nearly bedroom size.🤩  And the sofa is plenty big for a third person to use as a bed.  I don't remember which deck we were on, but it would have been an upper deck.  Never has an upper deck been an issue with us in any way.😊

Freedom was our very first cruise, and caused our love of cruising.❤️

P1020883-zps6jkt4xvj.jpg

15 hours ago, billnye97 said:

Thank you all. Is the hallway a dead end? Also do you have to walk through the Solarium area to get to the rooms? This may sound stupid but I don't want to be harassed by anyone walking through with my daughter to the room. 

Children under 16 can walk through the Solarium they just cannot stay. The new Junior Suites balconies were originally an exterior deck walkway. They are slightly bigger than other Jr Suites and the decor and furnishings are much newer.  

21 hours ago, billnye97 said:

I've watched the couple of videos that showed the rooms but I was wondering if anyone has actually stayed in these rooms? Pros? Cons? It would be myself, wife, and our 9 year old daughter. 

Yup, and I mostly do JS. No problem here, but a little echoey on the balcony and you will feel more motion. Best deal on suites on the ship. Have fun.