Bottled water in room w/ Refreshment Package

VegasVic

10 hours ago, VegasVic said:

Do they limit you on how many bottles of water you can get at one time at a bar? Obviously nothing ridiculous, but say 6 bottles at once?

6 bottles at once for one person/card might be pushing it. My own results in the past,  I haven't had any issues asking for 2 at once.

On 10/13/2022 at 5:52 PM, Mark_A said:

2 at a time is usually what I get , and never had an issue with it

This is what I just did. Not an issue even when getting a drink at the same time. They just looked at your Seapass card and gave you the water. They didn't even enter it into the register or anything. If you want more than 2 at a time, just swing pass multiple bars on your way and pick them up as you go. And don't forget to get some on your way off the ship for excursions. They always had somebody near the gangway with them.

Happy Cruising!

Yes to all of the above. I always head to the bar right away and request bottled water. Pretty much any time I am heading to my room, I stop and get water. I like to stock my fridge with them, about four to six at all times in there since I drink it all day. I usually do the UBP, but with the Diamond voucher, I am going to do the refreshment package. The water alone will pay for itself.