Best Moment?

FManke

The Navigator of the Seas group cruise we just wrapped up last month was pretty amazing and I believe it was the result of great friends and an amazing ship.

I thought your honeymoon cruise was your best/favorite cruise. ;)

For me, there's nothing that quite beats my first cruise just for the novelty of it all. I may be biased, too, since I proposed to my wife on that cruise.

First time on an Oasis and Freedom class ships were quite spectacular as well, and I'm hoping a future group cruise will also prove to be one of these moments.

On my cherry-busting first cruise on Freedom in '15, there was a moment when I realized that it simply can't get better than this - no driving, no feeding the animals, no getting up in the dark to go to work, no fretting over what to have for dinner....it was like a zen moment.  People were nice to me, and in this day and age, it meant a lot.

Best vacation of my life.

I've always searched Royal Caribbean when I was looking for cruises in the past. We decided to go on a cruise with my family for my dad's 70th birthday. We chose a short 4 day trip on Majesty over Fall Break. The entire family loved it (mom, dad, sister, me, and my wife). Royal Caribbean did not disappoint and I'm already ready to go back for more. We had an amazing experience with all the staff and Marc Walters was an awesome cruise director. BING BONG!!!