Honeymoon Cruise: Harmony vs. Adventure

Hi everyone! 

My fiance and I are looking at cruise options for our honeymoon next year (late April/early May) and have dialed in on a 7-night on Harmony (CocoCay, St. Thomas, St. Maarten) or a 9-night on Adventure (CocoCay, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitt's, & St. John). We've both cruised before, him on Allure and me on Enchantment, Freedom, & Allure. We're struggling to decide which sailing would be better, Harmony has more to do onboard but less stops, while Adventure has more ports and is slightly less expensive, but an older ship. We are planning to do unlimited alcohol and most likely a 3-day specialty dining package on either sailing. Also, flights and hotel for night before in either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale are identical so that doesn't help us decide either.

I love the Oasis class but have really enjoyed my cruises on smaller vessels, any feedback would be appreciated to help us decide!

Thanks! :)

If you choose the Adventure DO NOT book on deck 8 port side.  I just got off today and almost every day and night while walking to my room which was aft port side deck 8 there would be an awful sewer like smell that was so disgusting 🤢 !  The stench probably began around room 8620 and lasted until 8660.  After 3 days of this I then detected a strong Bleach smell in the same area.  One night I even caught the smell when I walked onto my balcony.  Also the rugs are disgustingly filthy walking down that corridor.  Stains everywhere.  
I will not be booking the Adventure again unless it gets a good cleaning!!!

I will say, though, the food was amazing…in both MDR and Windjammer…and of course Cafe Promenade.

The stops are nice for the AOS.  All those islands i really enjoyed, but I do like the Oasis class ships. I've been on the Adventure, but has been a long time, but I liked the ship.  If you pick that one, in St. John try to make it to Trunk Bay.  One of the top 10 beaches in the world and you can snorkel.  It is national park, so the water is nice and no boats are allowed in the inlet. Can't go wrong with either pick