Scheduling Check-In for Sept. AK Cruise

Sept. 23 cruise on Ovation. Over the past few days, the RC app showed that they will open check-in scheduling on August 9. Today it shows "Check-in closed". That was concerning to me and seemed rather odd. Called RC and the rep suggested I delete and re-install the app. I did so and nothing has changed. He said that if I have any trouble  checking in tomorrow I should call them again.

Anyone else seeing this same thing on their app? 

When checkin opened for our Aug 12 cruise on Ovation the Check In link( the smart phone app) on the Daily Planner page said checkin was closed yet clicking on the person icon at the top of the screen did offer a checkin link started the checkin process.

45 minutes ago, Toby said:

When checkin opened for our Aug 12 cruise on Ovation the Check In link( the smart phone app) on the Daily Planner page said checkin was closed yet clicking on the person icon at the top of the screen did offer a checkin link started the checkin process.

Yes, I confirm this! I literally just did precisely this 10 minutes ago for my Anthem cruise on 23 September, which just opened today.

10 hours ago, Batman71 said:

Sept. 23 cruise on Ovation. Over the past few days, the RC app showed that they will open check-in scheduling on August 9. Today it shows "Check-in closed".

Check in opens at midnight SHIP TIME (Pacific time zone), which would be 3AM Eastern time, for example. Your post (as of right now) says you posted this 10 hours ago which would have been about 6pm, August 8th in the Pacific Time Zone.

• Matt locked this topic