All suites shown as sold out for Anthem and Symphony 2023 European sailings

Yikes.  Well you've piqued my curiosity so I went through the European sailings more thoroughly.  Rhapsody is also showing no suite availability for any of its European sailings (departing from Israel, Cyprus etc).  Jewel, Enchantment and Explorer all show normal availability. Odyssey doesn't have any suite availability for its October transatlantic but its other sailings are showing as normal.  Suite bookings are available on one Anthem sailing, a 2 nighter where the suites are going for <$1000.

5 hours ago, twangster said:

@FionaMG noted on another forum that they may be holding suite space temporarily for displaced guests from other cancelled Europe cruises.

I wish that were the case with our VY→AD cruise for 12-30-23.  The "replacement" cruise is already up on CruisingPower so I am assuming that they are selling cabins on the new AD version.   All suites, except for our VP, are showing as available.  I would love to think that they have blocked out the VP (for us and @AlohaLivin) but I'm not going to hold my breath.  Why can't they just leave the new sailing off the website until they have moved everyone who is already booked ?  I just don't understand why they do this (unless they're just too greedy to wait until their ALREADY paying customers have been accommodated) but it happens over and over again every time they do this kind of switcho-changeo.

All we can do is wait, I guess.  @michellesays that they will not even begin to move bookings over to the new AD sailing until 8-18.  That gives them nearly 3 weeks to sell everyone's cabin out from under them !  LOL  Hopefully that won't happen