What happens after Sept 30 when testing positive onboard

Page 32 of this link has some interesting reading

item #21   if you test positive while onboard you will receive a prorated refund…for cruises departing on or before Sept 30

I wonder when they’ll update this. ! I see the cancellation for positive Covid tests prior to sailing is in effect until the end of April.  I imagine they will keep their current reimbursement policy in place. I hopeF912A251-46A6-48ED-9075-ED3D60EB772B.thumb.jpeg.5af736464e12671f56c4c8fb775e5ad4.jpeg

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2021_2022/RTS_FAQs.pdf

Yes, I believe there are a number of  protocols under their "Healthy Sail" that are set to expire on September 30 that they have not posted as to whether they will be extended and to what date. I'd suspect it would come out soon but it's anyone's guess, I suppose!

1 hour ago, Kathleen said:

Yes, I believe there are a number of  protocols under their "Healthy Sail" that are set to expire on September 30 that they have not posted as to whether they will be extended and to what date. I'd suspect it would come out soon but it's anyone's guess, I suppose!

I would guess that they (Royal) is waiting on the CDC to make changes, if any, and make adjustments, if any, from there.  I'd also guess that if the CDC doesn't make any changes by Royal's drop dead date(s), the dates would just be extended.  JMHO