Wonder of the Seas March 2023 itinerary change

So for our March 12th 2023 sailing they just swapped Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic with Perfect Day at CocoCay. I've just realized that 5 of my next 6 cruises are all stopping there. Might be getting to be a bit much. I've also been there on 3 of my last 5 cruises since October.

I love CocoCay.  Of the last 4 cruises that I've done since October of last year on Symphony, Anthem, Wonder and Freedom the only cruise that didn't stop at CocoCay was my 12 night  Anthem cruise this past January. For now my next cruises aren't till December 2022, a b2b on Harmony and for now we are not stopping at CocoCay instead the cruise will stop at Labadee. I like Labadee but CocoCay is better in my opinion. 

• 1 month later...

I have a group of 40 on Wonder departing Jan 7th, 2023.  Puerto Plata is part of the itinerary.  I am concerned that they may drop this port. We are already going to Nassau and Cocoa Cay.  So if they are going to change it I hope they put another port in its place and not just do a Sea Day.  And I wish they would change it now so we can plan for it.