Reprice on Sold Out Cabin?

jrey51

Hey all,

With Royal's new "Best Price Guarantee", does anyone know if it's feasible to get a drop/adjustment on a sold-out cabin class, if "better" classes are cheaper? I am past final payment. 

Specifically, I am on a 4D ocean view balcony on Quantum of the Seas. Prices dropped today, but I don't see any 4D's still available. However, a 1D, 2D, and 3D (presumably all better) are about $300-500 cheaper than my current 4D rate.

Do I have any options here? 

Thanks! 

I was in the same situation. “Better” cabins were cheaper than ours, ours was sold out. Thought about rebooking but might have ended up in a less desirable/noisier part of the ship. Also would have lost OBC from travel agent. Decided to just keep what we have. Location is the most important to me, as I need it pretty quiet to sleep.

7 hours ago, peytonhead said:

Curious about the outcome of your inquiry?

@peytonheadI got a refund of the difference! Which is better than I asked for. I was just hoping for OBC, since I was after final payment, but I guess my TA worked some magic. So, I moved to a better room class (same category) and am getting a refund of about $350 CAD.