Celebrity Beyond

Anyone sailing on the Beyond soon ? We have been on Carnival and Royal only, but this new Celebrity really calls our attention.

We are just a bit afraid that we might be let down by the activities and entertainment on board compared to the Oasis class ships as it is more targeting an older audience. (We are in our late 20's).

A comparison learns us that when you add up everything Celebrity is not that much more expensive as it includes gratuity, basic wifi, drink package and obc.

3 hours ago, DJ VINCE said:

Anyone sailing on the Beyond soon ? We have been on Carnival and Royal only, but this new Celebrity really calls our attention.

We are just a bit afraid that we might be let down by the activities and entertainment on board compared to the Oasis class ships as it is more targeting an older audience. (We are in our late 20's).

A comparison learns us that when you add up everything Celebrity is not that much more expensive as it includes gratuity, basic wifi, drink package and obc.

We're booked for March '23.   Sailed Edge - liked it, but as the first of its class, had some nuances that could be improved, but the dining model was very impressive as the food. Will be sailing Apex prior to Beyond,  and read some of the Edge errors were corrected on Apex.  And read Beyond incorporates lessons learned from both - definitely looking forward too.   I think Edge class really stepped up dining and entertainment experience from Solstice and Millennium class ships.  You'll enjoy the more inclusive nature of the Celebrity packages.

I am early 30s and I love Celebrity.  They don't target families per se, but they aren't targeting older guests only.  They do lots of activities, games, etc that keep people entertained.  So while there aren't slides and such, there will be a lot to do if you choose to.  Not sure if you like shows generally, but I always enjoy Celebrity's and they tend to have a different one every night. 

My wife and I are in our early 30s, and we loved our cruise on the Edge! We follow Captain Kate on TikTok, so we talked with her throughout the cruise, also with Rinku and Nathan, both in her tiktoks. The crew really makes the cruise special, they went above and beyond. We loved going to the shows, watching the "show" at the martini bar every night, I did some of the activity competitions around the ship, very fun! Also, loved the live entertainment around the ship.

received_1181891982321113.jpeg

received_210267397756054.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...