Royal Caribbean Insurance or Outside Vendor?

KDK

Another vote for Allianz. Cheaper policy better coverage. You can also increase individual coverages in the policy too. We increased cancellation coverage because we have 2 big bucket list cruises this year (one being overseas) and with Covid (and war) we wanted to be sure we were covered for potential losses. We have All Trips Premier which is an annual policy

9 hours ago, KDK said:

I need to buy travel insurance for my trip and want to make sure there is enough medical emergency coverage. Have you used the RC insurance or another vendor that you can recommend that will give adequate coverage? Thank you!

Royal improved the coverage it offers through Archer, but the policies we have from Allianz are better, as others have indicated.  For us, the itinerary is a factor.  We have used Royal's vendor for some simple Caribbean itineraries.

Thank you, all! For this trip, I am just doing a simple 6-Night Western Caribbean with my 14 year old daughter. I am mainly concerned with another medical just in case anything unexpected happened. Not sure exactly what would be required. I will check out Allianz.