Hash browns and French Fry Changes

marti314

I noticed last week on Liberty that they have done away with the crispy triangle hash browns and instead have the circles that lack the same texture (This may not be all that new).  What was more troubling is they also did away with the very crispy, almost coated fries they always had in the windjammer and MDR for some soggy fries that couldn't stand up to being on a buffet line.  

Has anyone else seen this on other ships?  I know I know, first world problems...

NO!!!!!!

NOT MY TRIANGLE HASHBROWNS!!!

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO??????

All joking aside, the triangle hash browns are my favorite things.

I'll eat whatever, just let me sprinkle a little Old Bay on things and I'm good..... Oh, BTW, for you Bloody Mary drinkers .... put some Old Bay in there too...... We call them Bloody Marylands --- you won't be disappointed

Another fan of the triangle hash browns. Recently found out they have 300 calories each. Oops. But that's on land, not at sea.

There is no place for calorie counts on these boards. This should be grounds for banishment. ;)

I bet you're going to tell need my blended cocktails have a lot of calories too, right. <jk>

Funny how some small things like that can be so noticeable when they change or go away.

I too really enjoy those hash browns and while its not something I would normally talk about or tell someone about when sharing my cruise experiences, its defn something I look for each breakfast  I am there and would be disappointed if I could not find them.

Hoping it was just a supply issue for that particular cruise and nothing more.