dates
of
the
completed
vaccination cycle, the administering physical
or medical services provider, and the
manufacturer of the vaccine issued.
The full vaccination cycle must be completed
at least 14 days before your sail date (e.g.
received the second dose in a two-dose
series such as Pfizer or Moderna or a single
dose of J&J).
The vaccine is recognized and approved by
the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S.
FDA) and/or the World Health Organization

Subject of vaccination proof, Florida resident...

Currently on Indy and as an experiment I requested a copy of my immunization record that was in the Florida Shots system. Copy of the record can be requested at https://www.flshots.com/flshots/public/ConfidentialInfoAuth.csp

Within a few hours I got an email with a PDF file containing the pertinent information (date of immunization, vaccine type/brand, lot number, and provider) . Prior to boarding I submitted a screen shot of the PDF for verification in the Royal app and was approved. At the various checkpoints in the terminal I presented a printed version without any issues, I did have my physical card in the event of a CYA moment.

I feel a bit better having an acceptable, and tested, digital to easily physical version of an approved record. Just keep in mind: Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

8 minutes ago, teddy said:

Just some info…..

We are currently upstairs in the waiting area in Terminal A.  We were not asked for our physical cards.  When I asked, the agent told me that our cards were verified when we checked in through the app so we were all set 

To be clear, I am not saying to leave your physical card/proof at home, I’m just relaying what we experienced.  

I have asked my brother to spend some time on this. Sent a link to the Massachusetts Vax Records division and the clinic where his shots took place.  Hopefully he can get a card or something from the State attesting to his vax status.  He promised he’d work on it this week.  🤞🏻

5 minutes ago, Pooch said:

I have asked my brother to spend some time on this. Sent a link to the Massachusetts Vax Records division and the clinic where his shots took place.  Hopefully he can get a card or something from the State attesting to his vax status.  He promised he’d work on it this week.  🤞🏻

Praying for favorable results!

You're probably wondering why I am so invested in this topic.  I was "cruise advisor" to 17 of my friends who sailed on the Allure last December.  One of them was almost denied boarding because of an erroneous entry on her vaccine card.  It was heartbreaking to receive that call on their day of boarding telling me of the situation.  I don't want that to happen to you, seeing how much you want to have your brother on this cruise.