January 2-Harmony of the Seas

HeatherP

4 hours ago, HeatherP said:

For months, my check in date was at 90 days which is Oct 4th.  Looked today and it says November 18th. Anyone know why?

I think this is going to affect many cruisers sailing in the early part of 2022 (possibly beyond?).

We sail on Odyssey on January 29th and our check-in date was October 31st for quite some time. Sometime recently, the check-in date has been shifted to December 15th.

I would guess that the protocols, test requirements, final payment dates, etc. being updated so frequently has something to do with this. 

15 minutes ago, SPS said:

Press the "Person" icon to the right and your Sailing info will appear with your C&A Level, Name of the cruise, Stateroom info, and Check-In info in that order.

Got it now, thanks had not noticed that before, but then check-in wasn't that important before either.

I'd used that screen to select different cruises before but had never noticed that feature

• 3 months later...

Merry Christmas Eve, fellow cruisers - we will be boarding the Harmony on Dec 26th and will do our best to keep the ship in good shape for everyone. We took our eMeds home tests this morning and we are good to go. The results came back almost before we signed off after taking the test. See you on Jan 2nd.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

We are on board and having a wonderful time. We docked in Cozumel yesterday and where able to get off the ship with no restrictions. I did not see any restrictions for unvaccinated children to have to be on a ships tour in that port as well. We are currently in Roatan, docked and waiting for clearance. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week. Stay safe and do not forget about testing requirements. I have heard some people are having trouble getting appointments on New Year's Eve and New Years Day. 

21 hours ago, Bettelovestocruise said:

The ship has cleared and we can get off with no restrictions other than obeying the local mask restrictions. So two ports so far and no problems. 

Thank you so much for the updates! We are scheduled for Jan 9th and have been wondering if events/shows or activities are being cancelled on Harmony so far. So please keep on with the updates for last few days of your cruise! 🙂 and I hope you have a fantastic trip! 

On 12/30/2021 at 7:08 AM, Tyler H. said:

Thank you so much for the updates! We are scheduled for Jan 9th and have been wondering if events/shows or activities are being cancelled on Harmony so far. So please keep on with the updates for last few days of your cruise! 🙂 and I hope you have a fantastic trip! 

We are also scheduled to be on board the next two cruises as well. The passenger count for next week is guesstimated to be about 4000. 

It was announced last night and again this morning on the Morning Show that we do have covid cases aboard. The only show that has been affected is Grease. And not the entire cast, as there is talk about doing a portion of Grease but not the entire show. All other shows have gone on as planned. All the New Year's Eve parties are also going ahead as scheduled. 

We are having a wonderful time; we do wear our masks more than is required and really do not come in close contact with a lot of people, but then I am the one responsible for my health. 

We have not missed a single port, with only one more to go. Coco Cay is scheduled for tomorrow. I will let you know if we are allowed to dock.

Bill and I had our B2B covid tests done this morning about 7:00 and had the results in less than 30 minutes. We both tested negative, so we get to stay on board another week. 

We have made it to Coco Cay a couple of hours earlier than scheduled. The Independence is also here. So should be pretty busy on the island once the gangways are open. 

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. And wishing each of you a happy and healthy 2022. 

On 12/31/2021 at 8:31 AM, Bettelovestocruise said:

We are also scheduled to be on board the next two cruises as well. The passenger count for next week is guesstimated to be about 4000. 

It was announced last night and again this morning on the Morning Show that we do have covid cases aboard. The only show that has been affected is Grease. And not the entire cast, as there is talk about doing a portion of Grease but not the entire show. All other shows have gone on as planned. All the New Year's Eve parties are also going ahead as scheduled. 

We are having a wonderful time; we do wear our masks more than is required and really do not come in close contact with a lot of people, but then I am the one responsible for my health. 

We have not missed a single port, with only one more to go. Coco Cay is scheduled for tomorrow. I will let you know if we are allowed to dock.

Oh wow! That sounds so fun to do the back to back to back haha! one more week and we are very excited to be joining you! I had heard some of the Grease show was cancelled, so good to hear it is still happening (at least most of it) and hopefully by next week it will be good to go!

I saw somewhere else, that the aqua shows were cancelled for this current cruise week (2nd-9th). So hopefully that will be up and going next week as well.

This is our very first RCL cruise and we are very excited. rotten timing for sure, but we still want to have fun. I personally don't think missing a stop will ruin the cruise, but without entertainment I would have much more concerns! So thank you again for the information and sharing your experience!

Wishing you a safe and fun trip!