Royal Up? Panoramic Suite? Indy?

deep1

The Royal Up fairy winged their way into my email box in the dark of night. Usually a flat no desire and this time was on track to get dumped. Then... One of the choices was "Panoramic Suite". I was thinking "panoramic Ocean View" but word  was specifically suite.  e have two teens my Fiancee and myself...4... I went looking for floor plan  but that seemed to be the only one I couldn't find for Indy. I did find a couple vids and it showed what would work great for us. Main room, sitting room and that little two bunk side room. Am I correct that this is the Panoramic Suite? The vids both said so? 

That would be question one. Next... The ship is showing sold out for ANY rooms that can hold four people? Has any body ever won a bid  in similar situation? Does such a room even exist? I bid the "maximum" does that increase odds? 

Since it is a suite would "suite stuff and benefits " go with it? I know a multi questioned post is tough but I think you i advance?

Unfortunately, receiving a RoyalUp bid does not necessarily mean that the cabin they are offering you is available.  ....but I think making a high bid will increase your chances should one become available.  It certainly can’t hurt.  The RoyalUp program is complex and IMO, the value of the room you are currently in, is as important as the bid you make.  

If you are fortunate enough to win a bid for an Panoramic Suite, you would get all of the suite privileges offered on IOS.

1 hour ago, deep1 said:

I did find a couple vids and it showed what would work great for us. Main room, sitting room and that little two bunk side room. Am I correct that this is the Panoramic Suite? The vids both said so? 

Yes, that is the Panoramic Suite.  It's either 1804 or 1854.  It holds a max of 6.

1 hour ago, deep1 said:

Since it is a suite would "suite stuff and benefits " go with it?

Yes.  That suite comes with full suite privileges.  More than a Junior Suite.  However, like @WAAAYTOOO mentioned, just because it shows up on Royal Up, doesn't mean that it is actually available.

I'd be king of the world if I did get it... Big game fishing boat captain for occupation is indeed interesting but does not make me a "man of means".  Fiancee and her kids deserve more than I can often provide... Couldn't swing booking a suite flat out but the upgrade even maxed bid was within reach... I had to try...

19 minutes ago, deep1 said:

I'd be king of the world if I did get it... Big game fishing boat captain for occupation is indeed interesting but does not make me a "man of means".  Fiancee and her kids deserve more than I can often provide... Couldn't swing booking a suite flat out but the upgrade even maxed bid was within reach... I had to try...

Best of luck, the foxrunners will dream and live vicariously through your adventure!

2 hours ago, deep1 said:

I think this world needs more big game fishing boat captains!