Ultimate panoramic view suite which ships have this?

12thman

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

I'm curious how private they are looking aft.   

According to the YouTube video I saw that was a full walk through he said there's a couple cabins behind that have a view into your suite. I'm assuming it's the bedroom since it's where the panoramic views are. Really surprised that it's not that much for views that are unique. When I priced it today it was about the same as our cruise this year. 

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

Yeah I'll be closing those aft blinds... a lot.  

Only at night really. That's when you become entertainment for the cabins behind you. 

Although the height seemed small? Have no experience because we had a crown Loft. Are all cabin height that small? Think the guy said in another video he's 6'5"? 

1 minute ago, twangster said:

I wonder where the closest bar is?  I'll be sitting in my cabin with a beverage at every sail away.  

Probably best views of any cabin. I'm hoping that Royal will keep doing those UP Suites. Looking for an interesting destination to try that suite. Do you know what was there before or was it built during amp?

1 minute ago, 12thman said:

Probably best views of any cabin. I'm hoping that Royal will keep doing those UP Suites. Looking for an interesting destination to try that suite. Do you know what was there before or was it built during amp?

It was a public deck and bridge wing where you could go out and look down the length of the ship aft.  I have some pictures, somewhere.

These pictures are actually Allure but Oasis was the same. 

I'm standing on the starboard bridge wing near the corner.  The bow is to my right and I'm looking across the public deck in front of the Solarium towards the port side.  This whole area is now cabins on Oasis and I'm standing in my future bedroom.  I really need to ask those people to get out of my bedroom.

This whole open public forward deck was basically raised one floor and will now be on top of the new cabins in this area.

Allure-1.jpg

The aft view from the deck above the bridge wing.  This will be the UP bedroom view looking aft. 

Allure-2.jpg

Definitely close the blinds at night.  These cabins aren't booked for my for my sailing as they are finishing them up so they had the roller blinds down. But for the other forward facing oceanview cabins that will be neighboring your suite, if they had their lights on you could see in there from the dock in San Juan last night.

Screenshot_20191128-161913_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9aa71e3ce6c90d11bcca145ccc74a6eb.jpg

3 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Definitely close the blinds at night.  These cabins aren't booked for my for my sailing as they are finishing them up so they had the roller blinds down. But for the other forward facing oceanview cabins that will be neighboring your suite, if they had their lights on you could see in there from the dock in San Juan last night.

Screenshot_20191128-161913_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9aa71e3ce6c90d11bcca145ccc74a6eb.jpg

Both UP are unavailable? The YouTube video shows a completed UP suite. Looked like he was on the shakedown cruise same as @Matt.

1 minute ago, 12thman said:

Both UP are unavailable? The YouTube video shows a completed UP suite. Looked like he was on the shakedown cruise same as @Matt.

They said they're still being worked on so they didn't book them for this first sailing.  They did give media tours of the rooms. If you look at Abe Hughes Cruise director, his Facebook page has a live video tour of the room and the workers are in there putting finishing touches on them.

1 minute ago, AshleyDillo said:

They said they're still being worked on so they didn't book them for this first sailing.  They did give media tours of the rooms. If you look at Abe Hughes Cruise director, his Facebook page has a live video tour of the room and the workers are in there putting finishing touches on them.

Guess some people got bumped as I tried to see if there was anything available for your sailing and it wasn't even listed. 

Just now, 12thman said:

Guess some people got bumped as I tried to see if there was anything available for your sailing and it wasn't even listed. 

Maybe they were never available for this sailing? I know we had a lot of issues with the renumbering of rooms and capacity changes as the cruises are bookable 2 years in advance.  The rooms didn't become available for booking until it was announced that they were going that route.

10 minutes ago, twangster said:

Vicki Freed posted a video on her FB account

This is port side so they both looked finished.

Perhaps RCI executives are using them or they are running tours for travel agents.  

So if you noticed at the end in the bathroom you can see the deck below, so if you leave the blinds up you'll be giving everyone below a show while you bathe!

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

According to Abe Hughes Allure will get these as well.

Really!? Definitely booking that on Allure it's our first Royal ship we loved the ship, crew, food everything!!! 

Who's Abe Hughes sorry I'm still new to who's who.

3 hours ago, 12thman said:

Who's Abe Hughes sorry I'm still new to who's who.

Abe Hughes is a cruise director.  

3 hours ago, 12thman said:

So if you noticed at the end in the bathroom you can see the deck below, so if you leave the blinds up you'll be giving everyone below a show while you bathe!

The bathroom is forward facing.  I suppose any crew on the helipad might be able to look and see you if you stand at the window.  The helipad is generally not used while at sea.  Maybe I'll bring a blow up doll and leave her in the bathroom during the suite sailaway party on the helipad - that'll get them talking.  

Just now, twangster said:

Abe Hughes is a cruise director.  

The bathroom is forward facing.  I suppose any crew on the helipad might be able to look and see you if you stand at the window.  The helipad is generally not used while at sea.  Maybe I'll bring a blow doll and leave her in the bathroom during the suite sailaway party on the helipad - that'll get them talking.  

Thanks for the information. I'm curious what you will say to TSA and Royal security when you don't get your luggage on embarkation day!?