Looking for recommendations for spots to do a vow renewal

bossdog421

Harmony of the Seas Jan 2020 sailing for our 10th anniversary. Our actual anniversary falls the day we are in St. Maarten. We aren't looking to break the bank anymore than we did on Loft Suite and overwater cabana purchase, we just need a space that has a great view or back drop.

We arent looking to do anything crazy, we just want to say a few words and be with our family and friends. I haven't been on this ship. So far my ideas are:

In our loft suite. We could order in some food and even have a little reception. We could emerge from the second floor, glide down the stairs, and the balcony could make for a ready nice space.

Try to get a few extra people up on the suite deck.

A cliff or beach in St Maarten

Overwater Cabana - Problem is i have more people than would be allowed. I could get them to the beach club passes and so something there. Main issue is this isn't my actual anniversary date.

Any other thoughts of places on the ship?

There is some beaches in St.Martin that has a great view and some of the beaches there also has a great backdrop for pictures. Also the outer decks in the daytime on the ship and also standing on your balcony is nice backdrops for photos & videos. Since you say that you have more people cruising with you and would like them to have access to the coco beach club and want the other people to have access to the overwater cabana in the coco beach club you could purchase as many overwater cabanas that you need or you can purchase 1 coco beach club overwater cabanas with coco beach club wristband, and then purchasing wristbands for the other people that are cruising with and is also on your reservation that is more than the allowed amount of people in the cabanas. 

@bossdog421, if you click the link in my signature for my Freedom of the Seas live blog, you'll find an entry going through my day in St. Maarten. We visited multiple beaches and other points of interest, and I included lots of photographs of each place. You might find one in there that lines up with what you're looking for.

2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

@bossdog421, if you click the link in my signature for my Freedom of the Seas live blog, you'll find an entry going through my day in St. Maarten. We visited multiple beaches and other points of interest, and I included lots of photographs of each place. You might find one in there that lines up with what you're looking for.

Orient beach is maybe not a good idea as it may give a whole new meaning to " with this ring i thee wed" ?