Royal Caribbean Bringing Back WOW Sale and Kids Cruise Free !!

Royal Caribbean is bringing back their most popular cruise deals. Their latest WOW Sale will start on July 24, 2019 and include kids sail for free, up to $300 in cruise spending money, and buy one, get the second guest 50% off.
Royal Caribbean is one of the world’s largest and most popular cruise lines with 26 cruise ships in service.  The cruise line sails to the most popular cruise destinations in the world including the Caribbean, Alaska, Bermuda, Europe, Asia, and the Bahamas.

Royal Caribbean’s latest WOW Sale will include the following:

• WOW Sale – Up to $300 to spend at sea.
  • BOGO50 — 50% off second guest.
  • BIG SAVINGS FOR EVERY GUEST — 25% off third and fourth guests.
  • KIDS SAIL FREE — Guests 12 and under sail free on select sailings — including all 2020 Serenade of the Seas Alaska sailings.
  • OASIS OF THE SEAS BALCONY BONUS — Purchase a balcony on any 2020 Oasis of the Seas sailing for less than an ocean view.
  • DECK THE HOLIDAY DEALS — Save up to $100 in additional instant savings on holiday sailings.
  • WOW Sale runs from July 24-28, 2019

For complete terms and conditions of this WOW Sale from Royal Caribbean, contact your local travel professional or visit RoyalCaribbean.com. Cruise must be booked between 7/24/19 – 7/28/19 (“Offer Period”).

BOGO50 offer applies to select sailings departing on or after 8/24/19. BOGO50 provides 50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as fi rst, full-fare paying guest. BOGO50 offer also provides 25% cruise fare savings for third guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests.

In addition, WOW Sale offers up to $300 to spend at sea (“Onboard credit” or ‘’OBC’’) per stateroom determined by category booked and sailing length: On sailings 5 nights or less, $50 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $75 for Balconies and $150 for Suites; on sailings 6 nights or longer, $75 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $100 for Balconies and $300 for Suites.

Kids Sail Free provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on select 4-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Europe and Hawaii sailings departing between 9/1/19 – 12/17/20. Offer excludes 2019 Thanksgiving sailings (Sailings between 11/23/19 – 11/30/19), Holiday sailings (Sailings between 12/15/19 – 1/3/20), President’s Day sailings (Sailings between 2/14/20 – 2/17/20), Spring Break sailings (Sailings between 3/14/20 – 3/23/20) and Holy Week/Easter sailings (Sailings between 4/3/20 – 4/17/20).

8 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

Summer isn't excluded? Did the Deluxe Beverage Package intern send out this info? ?

I'm sure it will be excluded when the sale hits - thanks for posting so I can start planning again!

Hah..sure doesn't.  Makes it look like summer 2020 sailings could be KSF.  Surely they wouldn't...

Sure enough, the promo is active this morning. My upcoming October sailing shows "WOW Bonus" as one of the applied promos, but no help for me as the ship is already close to sold out. Prices are no different between yesterday and today; only advantage would be the OBC being offered, but the rate I got for booking so early is far better and not worth giving up for that particular part of the promo.

21 hours ago, melmar02 said:

I'm sure it will be excluded when the sale hits - thanks for posting so I can start planning again!

Summer is excluded from the Kids Sail Free promo. They did not list summer in the exclusions, but they did leave summer out of the effective dates.

KIDS SAIL FREE applies to new bookings made between July 24 –31, 2019 (“Offer Period”). Kids Sail Free provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on select 4-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Europe, Hawaii, and Repositioning sailings departing between September 1, 2019 – May 15, 2020 and August 31, 2020 - December 17, 2020.