Bermuda beyond October 2020

kadmgs

We are relatively new to cruising with Royal Caribbean, so I may have missed an announcement earlier in the year/last year. Will there be cruises to Bermuda beyond October of 2020? Right now, that's the latest month available to book. TIA for any info.  

Some itineraries are only really bookable one year in advance, such as Alaska or Europe.  So for 2021, you will have to wait until end of this year or early next year for the sailings you want to book in 2021.

1 minute ago, Jolly Ogre said:

And why are there no Florida to Bermuda trips?

Got to sail through the Bermuda Triangle. Insurance companies do not insure cruise ships for an itinerary like that. Same goes for commercial aircraft flights. :27_sunglasses:

3 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

And why are there no Florida to Bermuda trips?

I've often wondered that - geographically, there's no reason why some couldn't.  When we were there in October, we had to wait on a Disney Ship that was leaving Bermuda, so you know some cruise lines are going north out of Florida.

1 minute ago, rjac said:

Got to sail through the Bermuda Triangle. Insurance companies do not insure cruise ships for an itinerary like that. Same goes for commercial aircraft flights. :27_sunglasses:

Unless, of course, it's a Bermuda - Bahamas trip out of Baltimore .... because, you know, it's just Baltimore.... lol

8 minutes ago, rjac said:

What??? superstitious nonsense!! this is the 21st century people. They sail to jamaica and there is voodoo there....what a croc. 

Besides they sail through it when they leave Florida all the time.

1 minute ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Thank you!!...and you got me good and i usually don't get caught...well played.

Glad you enjoyed it. Did you see where Tom Brady announced his retirement today, only with a catch? :3_grin: