Behind the scenes your

Make a point of inquiring.  Three full suite experiences on Oasis class and I've never been offered a tour, even a partial tour like just the bridge, just the galley or just back stage that I now get for being D+. 

The first two suite cruises were my first cruises with Royal and I didn't know to expect them.  The last one we booked the All Access Tour as an excursion to get the full experience but still never offered anything unsolicited.  

Our concierge on Brilliance last month was able to get us signed up for a galley and entertainment tour.  As with others, I did not know we could ask until the Hotel Director told us to do so at the sail away party.  Amit's reply was he could help us, but the bridge was already booked, so ask earlier next time.

The galley tour was my second, and may never be topped... Our guide was the 2nd in command of the food operation, and it went almost 90 minutes.  It was fascinating, and blew right through the entertainment time slot, so we'll look to do that sometime down the line.

The C&A and suites perks get kind of mixed up in my head so I can not really recall whether the tours are a function of being in a suite or being D+ BUT I can report that we were offered 3 tour options on our Anthem cruises.  The tours were galley, entertainment and bridge. We could choose 1, 2 or all (or none) of these options.  We only took the bridge tour since this was our first time on the Q class.  Truly, I think that tour (and maybe all of them) were private Star Class tours as all 3 of the Genies were there and they served us champagne. But we also had these same 3 options on our last cruise (Grandeur in Dec) so being SC did not get us the invitations, it just got us a private tour.  Honestly, I think these are suite functions and not C&A status perks but I could be wrong.