Spring is here and it is also Sunday, which means we are celebrating warm(er) temperatures and Royal Caribbean news from this week!
Royal Caribbean's CEO made news this week, when he briefly mentioned a number of new initiatives and changes coming to the cruise line over the next few years.
In an interview with Travel Weekly, Michael Bayley talked about adding a water park to CocoCay, Majesty of the Seas going to Cuba and overnight stays in CocoCay.
Bayley also talked about what guests can expect on Symphony of the Seas, and when the next batch of information will be revealed.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean's first cruise to Cuba set sail this week.
- Royal Caribbean added a new floating bar in Labadee.
- Five things to love about Liberty of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean rolled out a Chops Grille lunch option.
- We added a new Symphony of the Seas construction photo update.
- The internet/drink package combo is back for sale on pre-cruise purchases.
- Royal Caribbean scheduled its first quarter 2017 earnings call with investors.
- There is an option to get a discount on specialty restaurants if you dine there the first night.
- Excursion review of Kukoo Kunuku Palm Beach Tour in Aruba.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Have you ever struggled with finding the perfect shore excursion for your family? Royal Caribbean has a new custom shore excursion option that we tried out on a recent cruise. In this episode, Matt and Christie discuss their experience with Private Journeys and what to expect if you try it out.
Please feel free to subscribe via iTunes or RSS, and head over to rate and review the podcast on iTunes if you can! We’d appreciate it.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean has a look at the Ultimate Abyss slide on Harmony of the Seas.
TTG Media has a look at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. cruise industry first transgender policy.
Travel Pulse covered the recent dress code updates by Royal Caribbean.
Travel Weekly reported on a new airport luggage service at Port of Seattle.