Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: August 24, 2015
Stay up-to-date with all the Royal Caribbean news from this week with our roundup of all this week's news.
The big Royal Caribbean news from this week is Harmony of the Seas will feature a brand new aquatic adventure park called Splashaway Bay.
Splashaway Bay will replace the H2O Zone concept found on previous Oasis class ships and offer, "a vibrant waterscape for kids and toddlers with sea creature water cannons, winding slides, a gigantic drench bucket and a multi-platform jungle-gym to keep everyone entertained for hours."
Royal Caribbean News
- Hurricane Danny changed itineraries for Oasis of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean signed a marketing deal with Singapore.
- Royal Caribbean released a new infographic all about Harmony of the Seas.
- Speaking of Harmony of the Seas, here are 5 ways she will be different from any other Royal Caribbean ship.
- Here are 5 reasons your baby is not too young for Royal Caribbean.
- Read our full review of Sabor Modern Mexican on Freedom of the Seas.
- 9 Royal Caribbean cocktails you need to know about.
- The Ultimate Royal Caribbean dessert checklist.
- 5 things you will love about Chops Grille.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, listener Kris joins Matt to talk about Kris' recent 12-night cruise to Iceland and Norway aboard Brilliance of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Sunday Express wrote about how excursions with good local guides are key to Royal Caribbean.
Zagat published a video showing what a day is like with Royal Caribbean's executive chef Gary Thomas on Explorer of the Seas.
Beyond Ships has a photo feature of Explorer of the Seas in Europe.
Royal Caribbean has its list of 11 must-try dishes on Anthem of the Seas.
Skift lists why Royal Caribbean's expansion in Singapore matters.