Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: August 18, 2013
We had fun this week sharing lots of Royal Caribbean news from many aspects of the company's operation. From Barbados to St. Lucia to New Jersey, there's lots to catch up on this week if you missed any of it.
Let's dive in!
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean celebrated a huge milestone this week when it welcomed its 50 million guest.
- The city of Bayonne approved the loan to Royal Caribbean to expand Cape Liberty to make room for Quantum of the Seas.
- Speaking of ports, Royal Caribbean is considering partnering with St. Lucia to build a new cruise terminal.
- Need more Caribbean news? Royal Caribbean will once again offer year-round cruises to Barbados.
- We shared some great photos by our readers in this week's Friday Photos.
- Here's a video of how Royal Caribbean is designing Two70 aboard Quantum of the Seas.
- Do you love escargot when you're on a Royal Caribbean cruise? We think it's a classic Royal Caribbean food.
- We launched a complete listing of Oasis of the Seas deck plans for you to easily see where everything is onboard the ship.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
We looked at how specialty restaurants have become very popular recently, what restaurants are currently available and what the future holds for these eateries.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Radio has a new podcast episode with a review of cruising on Jewel of the Seas
USA Today has a new photo tour of Grandeur of the Seas.
Travel Biz Monitor has more information on a deal for cruisers from India to save 20% on their next Royal Caribbean cruise.