Happy July 4th and Canada Day Weekend to everyone out in blog land! Many of you are enjoying a relaxing and long weekend, and I hope this week's round up of all the Royal Caribbean news makes it even better!
Royal Caribbean made a lot of folks smile this week, when they announced they would be building a brand new cruise terminal in Miami, Florida.
The new terminal, Terminal A, will be able to handle even Oasis-class cruise ships and open in Late 2018.
Terminal A would house an angular glass center and a parking garage with about 1,000 parking spaces at the northeastern side of the port, designed by England-based global architecture firm Broadway Malyan.
In addition, Royal Caribbean has promised an Oasis-class cruise ship will be based at the new terminal when it opens.
Royal Caribbean News
- The World Wildlife Fund and Royal Caribbean teamed up for new environmental goals in 2020.
- Empress of the Seas had some engine trouble earlier this week.
- A boy almost drowned on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- The next Royal Caribbean sale will be a BOGO deal.
- Top 8 things you must do after booking a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Royal Caribbean is helping test a new Federal program in Port Evergaldes to speed up returns.
- Royal Caribbean added new Vision of the Seas sailings from Galveston.
- How you can use your cell phone on a Royal Caribbean cruise without the big bill later.
- Photos from the first showing of Columbus, The Musical! on Harmony of the Seas.
- We debate the virtues of an inside vs balcony stateroom.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and Michael talk about their favorite spots on a Royal Caribbean cruise to enjoy an adult beverage and why they stand out from the rest.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Thrillist thinks Harmony of the Seas will, "blow your mind."
Royal Caribbean has a look at its new tech boss.
Cruise Hive has a list of 3 Royal Caribbean ships you should try.
Harper's Bazaar has 10 reasons cruising is chic again.