CocoCay beach bungalow question

Just checking out the cruise planner and was considering a beach bungalow on my June 2019 Harmony sailing.  I see they are going for $244.  Since I never priced them before,  I was curious if this is the typical price or perhaps truly a discount during this cruise planner sale.  

That sounds like a pretty good rate for a bungalow. As always, there is no harm in booking it now, as if you find a later sale brings the price lower you can always cancel and immediately rebook at the lower rate.

That said, it does seem from my experience with Cabana rental on Labadee and some other anecdotes here over the last year that the prices on cabanas and bungalows only go higher as you get closer to sail date. Classic supply and demand.

Thanks for the replies, guys.  Seriously considering reserving one. If only the bungalows came with an attendant to grab drinks to avoid the lines at the bars!! I would be all over it!! Lol Last time at Labadee it was pretty bad.  Just got off the Oasis and there was great improvement on the number of bar servers on the pool deck and in the theater.  In my observation, since the start of drink packages, that services declined big time.  Much, much better this time.  Hope it carries over to the private islands. 

See the beach beds are $149 and includes the use of a cabana attendant.  I know the amount of people allowed isn’t strictly enforce but the bed says 4 maximum allowed and bungalow says 6.  So obviously less space in a bed but the use of a attendant sounds more appealing.   Decisions, decisions lol

4 minutes ago, Hutcherl said:

Hey KLA

Did you consider the beach bed?  

I'm not a big fan of the beach beds, personally. We enjoy the bit of privacy, shade, and amenities that the cabanas (or really even the beach bungalows) allow. 

We got one in May on sale for $209.  Cheapest that had been reported for that sailing was $195.  I think that was a Black Friday price. Would definitely do again.  One bonus not mentioned a lot is that you pre-order lunch and it gets delivered to you.  Different choices than at the buffet. 

As for the max of 6; you get wristbands to enter the area, and you are given the six when you check in.

22 minutes ago, KathyC aka KathLuvsGH said:

One bonus not mentioned a lot is that you pre-order lunch and it gets delivered to you.  Different choices than at the buffet. 

4 minutes ago, Hutcherl said:

Very nice perk.   Definitely not mentioned in the cruise planner. 

@Matt has a blog post on it:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/03/31/spotlight-cococay-beach-bungalows