Virgin Drink prices

3 hours ago, kandamonk said:

I don't like alcohol but love virgin drinks. Is there a price difference between a virgin drink and the one with alcohol?

I would recommend the Refreshment Package if you enjoy the virgin drinks, especially if you can catch it on sale for $18 per person per night. Very easy to "break even" or come out ahead after having just a few mocktails a day.

On 5/27/2018 at 1:08 PM, kandamonk said:

I don't like alcohol but love virgin drinks. Is there a price difference between a virgin drink and the one with alcohol?

Yes, virgin drinks will be much cheaper.  @KathyC has a good example of the price difference.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:15 PM, JLMoran said:

I would recommend the Refreshment Package if you enjoy the virgin drinks, especially if you can catch it on sale for $18 per person per night. Very easy to "break even" or come out ahead after having just a few mocktails a day.

This is what I did on the Oasis last summer.  Throw a few bottles of water in there and you will get your monies worth for sure.  I got mine for $18/day sales price.

2 hours ago, carlosalonsor said:

What happens if you have the refreshment package and occasionally you want to add alcohol to a piña colada? Can you order the drink with your package and then buy a shot of rum and add it yourself?

I tried this strategy on my cruise in March.  I was cruising with kids so I figured the deluxe package wasn't going to be worth it.  Anyway, I don't know if I would do this again in the future.  A shot of whatever costs about $7.95 plus 18% grats, so $9.38.  This is what you would pay each time you add a shot with the refreshment package.  If you want a margarita or something that has more than one shot it is even less worth your while.  I guess it really depends on how "occasionally" you would be adding a shot....